Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year from Taos, New Mexico!


I saw this on Facebook today (thanks Gigi) and thought it accurately summed up my goals for 2013. I decided to post on all three of my blogs.

Wishing each of you a very happy, healthy and inspirational new year. Thank you so much for visiting California Girl in Taos this year.  I wasn't sure about starting another blog, but your response proves there is a lot of interest in my newest adventure here in beautiful Taos, New Mexico.  I so appreciate your comments, emails, facebook posts, tweets and support!   Please let me know if you have a particular experience/story you would like me to tell in 2013. 
 
Speaking of experiences....scraping snow off the jeep at 7:00 am to be able to drive to an 8:00 am yoga class is a very new experience for this California girl!!
 
be safe tonight!

my best,
diane
december 31, 2012

follow me on facebook

please visit my other blogs
napa farmhouse 1885
red or green? 

No comments:

Post a Comment